Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life, it is a changing!


If you have been reading my blog, you know that I did not really intend to start a business. I kind of just fell into this business with Saba and ACE. ACE is such a good product that it started selling right away and people WANT it! It works! It is working for me. It is working for my husband. It is working for many, many, many of my friends and family. AND it can work for you too! The best part of this business is that I get to make some extra income while I am helping people and getting healthier! If you have ever thought, "I could use some extra money" or "I just have no energy" or even "I need to lose a few pounds" this business can work for you!

The business is set up with multiple levels of income making potential. You make money when you sell product. You make money when others that you have introduced to the product decide to sell the product. You make bonuses for meeting certain goals. You even make money from recruits that have signed up under other associates. I know, that parts sounds crazy but it is true. The first time I saw someone that I didn't recognize on my list (or tree as it is called) I had to call someone that knew more than I did to figure it out. I can't explain it all here but it just works that way. Their volume flows up to me and it just keeps going!

Click here to see the Saba compensation plan


The best part is that you can do as little or as much as you want. I started just selling ACE. One product, no large inventory to keep, and no huge knowledge base to acquire. Of course, as I have learned more about the products, I am venturing out into some of the other great Saba supplements also. You can also start out as big or as little as you want. There are no parties to set up or give and the only thing you have to ask your friends and family to is take a free sample and the first step toward a healthier life. This stuff sells itself!

I would love to share more about this opportunity with you. I received my first commission check my second week as an associate and have received one every week since. In the literature that you get with your kit, it states that weekly commission checks top out at $25,000.00! You read that right! I think I would be willing to settle for $25,000.00 a week, wouldn't you? The team that I am a part of is growing daily! If you would be interested at all in the opportunity, please contact me. I did it because there was no one in my area selling this fabulous product. That may be the case for you too. You may just want to pay for your own product through selling a few bottles to others. OR you may want to make those big bucks! Whatever your goal might be, I think this business absolutely has the opportunity to provide those things for you! Call me, email me, text me, facebook me, or comment here and let me show you how easy it is! I believe Saba and ACE is truly changing lives and I am so proud to be a part of it!

No comments: